Friday, September 12, 2008


turns out the pizza place was open. karla and I walked over to robins and robin and I got a pizza. As we were leaving this older man shoved this piece of paper at me and it was in swedish so I was like "no thanks". it was really creepy. we went to her place and watched Stuck On You and then walked home.
wednesday I did some laundry and then I had swedish class. we were supposed to be there for 3 hours but I told the teacher all the international students had a dinner that started at 5 and got us out an hour early. :) go me. I got home changed and got ready and met karla outside my building. we walked to robins because the pre party was happening in the building right below hers. we saw people as we were walking up and all the boys looked so nice all dressed up. we went to her room took some typical pictures and headed down. there were little snacks and some soda. we went to town on the bowl of chips. we all headed for the buses. it was at the same club I had been to last wednesday with the boys. but they had made it all fancy with tables and candles and name tags. we of course switched them so robin could sit next to me. her name became Meredith Robin. then the tables were cleared and we danced the night away. it was a really fun night. we took the buses home around 1:30am.
yesterday I got going around 1pm. showered, got ready and k,r, and I went to town. tonight is a beach party theme at Karen which is lame because thats like a california theme. but it should still be fun.

No comments: