Thursday, September 18, 2008

gosh its been a while since I have updated...
saturday night Robin, Karla, and I watched the VMAs at Robins and made a carrot cake. It was pretty delicious. The VMAs kinda sucked this year though.
Sunday we watched the campus movie There Will Be Blood. Daniel Day Lewis did a good job, but I don't understand how it won so many awards. I found it wayyyy to long and boring.
Monday I had two classes. I'm really liking my Swedish class. It's fun learning new languages and we all know each other in class so you can pronounce things wrong, in my case I pronounce them like an American. haha.
Tuesday I had class again, and every Tuesday each country hosts a party where you wear the country colors and serve food and play music. The room ended up being double booked and we had to take the Uruguay party into Robin's corridor. Imagine over 100 students in a hallway. It was crazyness and so much fun.
Last night was student night at Frimis again, the club in town. I wasn't gonna go but everyone else was and I wasn't gonna stay home and be a lame butt. Turns out we had a BLAST. There was a box thing and a speaker and us three girls danced on them and people were taking pictures. That's how we get it done in San Diego.
I have class again today which sucks. And I woke up in a terrible mood. On top of that my computer is aparently infected with a Virus and I need to save all my data and clear it out. Wonderful.

No comments: