so i'm copying Robin and her 10 things I love about Sweden because last night I was almost in tears because life is beyond amazing right now and it's been a while...
1. The other international students. I have learned so much more than I ever could in any history book.
2. The transportation system. I would ride the bus all the time if it was like the buses here. I feel so safe and clean not like back in sd.
3. My new bff's. I'm gonna be sad to leave Sweden but I'll have Karla and Robin close by to talk about this amazing experience. And to party with!
4. The air. I love opening my window in the mornings and smelling the gorgeous fresh air.
5. The drinking age. This one explains itself.
6. The Swedes. While they can be a bit rude walking down the street, whenever I have asked for help no one has ever turned me away. Everyone is so eager to help.
7. My corridor. I LOVE the people that live in my hall. I am so lucky I got a good hall. I have made another friend for life that I have to come visit all the time in Sweden.
8. Like Robin, Sweden has made me realize the person I am. And I love her. Back home everyone is so judgmental, here I have more confidence than I have ever had in my life.
9. Karen. I LOVE dancing so its amazing there is a club on campus to go to every Friday!!
10. Last but not least, I have realized how much I take for granted at home. The simple things such as a dishwasher or being able to count on someone to have an ingredient.
I miss you all at home!!! And I love you alll soooooo much.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment