as I thought, thursday night was a lazy night. I stayed in and watched the show Weeds on my computer which I am now obsessed with. I tried to use skype and my computer is sooo annoying that is wasn't working and I got really frustrated.
friday Robin and Karla went to the gym and we all know I don't do the gym so I waited for them and then we went into the city. my bus card stopped working again, I think it has something to do with the magnetic strips. i bought some postcards and Karla and I bought a bottle of alchy. we went home the girls tried out for this weird swedish sport and then they came over to my place. my corridor was having a party so we started our night in my room. we made our way to Henrik's place and it was just a kick back with music and chips and we hung there for a little bit talking politics with some of the swedes. then we headed for Andrew's (from Canada). all the internationals were there and they were about to leave but we played some games of Spoons, without the spoons. there were SO many people it was crazy. finally we made our way to the club on campus Karen (core-on). it was SO fun. I danced all night long. after there was a place selling hot dogs for 10kr. they weren't too pretty to look at but it was food. then i went home and went to bed.
today was another lazy day. it has been non stop raining since I woke up, the kind of day where you want to just stay in bed. Karla's roomie told her that Sweden was playing soccer tonight and we decided to go to a bar/restaurant in town called Pitchers to watch the game. some of the boys came along. the game was pretty boring, I can see why soccer isn't too popular in America. and I remembered why I dont like to watch it, the players are such wusses. there was someone on the ground every five minutes. I missed the rough, tough American football games where people play with strained muscles. we left at half time and now im home. i will probably stay in tonight but you never know in sweden.

No comments:
Post a Comment