Monday, September 1, 2008
so let me start by saying its creepy when the streets are deserted and it's only 11pm at night. on that note, last night I watched Cloverfield with a Dutch, British, and Uruguayan. I thought, when will I ever be doing this again. It was just another reason I never want to leave this place. The movie was weird, I don't really like the supernatural big monsters attacking the city movies. This morning I started classes... at 8am. It sucked. And the class was boring, not too excited about going. Luckily it was the only early morning start except for two 9am classes we have at the end of the month. I came back home did some laundry(which was a challenge in itself as I have no idea what the machines say), took a nap and did some facebooking. I went to Robin's around 4:30pm and met their friend from home who is playing baseball out here in Sweden. We went to the pizza place again and it was once again delicious. We went to watch a movie but it wasnt playing till 9:15pm so we wandered around town and went into a bar called Pitchers. Turns out Orebro was playing soccer. We sat down and watched the last half and overtime. All of a sudden all these police people show up in their vans with there SWAT gear. Then a whole line of guys walk into the bar. It was like Green Street Hooligans. I thought there was gonna be a fight. We watched the game, it was a draw and headed for the movie. We saw Hancock. It's weird, you are assigned a seat in the theater. So we sat in our assigned seats. The theater was SO small. The movie was a lot better than I thought it was gonna be. On the way out it was so deserted. Like something from House of Wax. We were joking like oh what if we were locked in and then Robin tried two doors and they didn't open. I got so scared. Then she turned the knob and we got out. But the streets were sooo deserted it was weird. At home people would still be out and about. Tomorrow is the pub crawl, hopefully it's fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment